Together with your family and friends, experience the pleasure and beauty of yachting. The distinction of this trip is that, if you like, you may choose the itinerary yourself, taking the wind and waves into consideration. Choose the area of Aruba that attracts you to visit, and we will take your group—up to 12 people—there privately. Alternatively, Captain could advise you on the ideal locations according to the weather conditions for your planned journey.
The trip includes:
Captain and a mate
4 alcoholic bottles which you can mix & match, see information below (*)
Various types of juice and carbonated drinks (soft drinks), water & ice
Snack platter (Cold snacks with meat, cheese and fruits) for 10 people
Aruba Sunscreen reef proof on board and don't let down on the boat and furniture
(*) Mix & match your alcoholic beverage:
For your request you can choose 4 bottles of alcohol, which you may compose from the following options:
- Bottle Tito's Vodka
- Bottle rum: Captain Morgan or Bacardi
- Bottle tequila 750ml: Jose Quarvo (blanco or reposado)
- Wine (only white/rose: sauvignon blanc, Pinot Grigio or chardonnay) Please note: We don't serve red wine on board!
- 10 cans of local Chill beer instead of 1 bottle of a alcoholic beverages
Other alcoholic beverages then above:
- If you have any extra requests for other alcoholic drinks, then our options above, Please let us know!
We will see what we can offer you and at what additional cost
- We can offer: Rum punch cocktail. At this moment we don't offer any other kind of cocktail
- "Moët" Champagne:
- Imperial $85 per bottle.
- Ice $125 per bottle